1. If any clause of this contract is affirmed to be invalid or unable to be executed according to the existing laws, all the other clauses shall remain to be valid. In such case, both parties shall replace the stipulation with the valid stipulation which should be close to the original stipulation and the relevant spirit and tenet of the contract as far as possible.
2. After this contract comes into effect, if there exist matters not mentioned herein, the supplementary document should be worked out upon the friendly consultation and approval of both parties and will become effective after the legal representatives or authorized agents of both parties have signed and affixed seals on it. The supplementary document also acts as an inseparable part of this contract.
3. This contract is in duplicate and each party holds one copy of it, which is of the same legal validity.
1. This contract shall come into effect as of the date of signing it by both parties and terminate when both parties have performed the obligations stipulated in the contract.
2. If either party has the evidence proving that the other party has breached, is breaching or will breach the contract, it can propose the termination of this contract but should notify the other party in written form. If the other party continues not to perform, improperly perform or breach this contract within two days after the receipt of the notice, the party can cancel this contract and demand the other party to indemnify the related losses.
3. If Party B unilaterally terminates the contract in the course of execution, Party A shall not pay any expense to Party B. Party A’s receipt of the written or e-mail notice from Party B for terminating the contract shall be the conditions for termination of the contract. The termination of the contract in this way must be completed 30 workdays before the date of delivery stipulated in the contract.